no_title_is_cool?

Sunday, December 02, 2012

i love shit



yesterday i saw a friend post this video on fb, titled "my soundtrack to most days" and some people liked it and someone commented "I LOVE THIS!!!!!!"

well seems interesting so i clicked it and continued doing my stuff, not paying it much attention.

it was after a while when it came to me: WHAT IN THE FUCK AM I LISTENING TO?

i opened the tab and watched the video. holy fuck it had to be one of the worst songs ever made and one of the most annoying vocals ever, and that's a great feat considering the absolute crap that is music these days.

holy fuck i was so pissed off i felt like punching my screen. it is because people support such shitty music that they're allowed to breed and propagate and get worse and worse.

just because they have a hipster name and look hipster, all these fuckers are automatically drawn to them. "I LOVE THIS?" seriously?

i know that musical tastes differ but FUCK. this shit is plain unacceptable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home