no_title_is_cool?

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

cunt

as you might know, my level of suppressed anger and violence has been at all-time high these few days. i almost came to my boiling point last night, and it wasn't because of the dog. it was another of my sister's animals that was always lurking around my house.

i was studying in my room when suddenly i saw a figure walking past my room, the figure of a shirtless man. wait a minute, did i really see what i just saw? were my eyes playing tricks on me?

i turned and took another look. indeed, it was my sister's bf, and he was walking around my house shirtless.

i could feel it boiling up inside.

short summary of my sister's bf: he's ugly as shit, around 1.8+m tall and 55kg (more gross than peter crouch), i don't like him, my mother doesn't like him, and honestly my sister doesn't even like him that much.

ok i lied, i fucking hate him.

he's been around my house for a year or so now, and my prejudice can be sourced all the way back to the early days of his appearance.

it was around a year ago, during my previous study break. my sister used to always have a group of classmates over, including this cunt. while i was studying, he would always be the one fucker who was making the most noise outside, most probably because he wanted to get her attention.

i hated him from the first time i recognised him to be the one fucker who was making the most noise.

so back to the shirtless issue. very occasionally during the day he'll emerge from my sister's room shirtless and go to the kitchen. ok, i didn't like it but i didn't make a fuss because no one's at home anyway.

one time he slept over and i saw him coming out of the shower in only his boxers. it was getting on my nerves, but ok, maybe he forgot his clothes or whatever.

and then last night, everyone was home and suddenly this cunt comes out half naked like it was his fucking house, how totally disrespectful. i sat there and tried some breathing exercises but it only made me more pissed. i was having visions of me smacking the shit outta his face. ah, what joy...

i got out and started walking towards him. in a perfect world, i would have politely told him to put his shirt on, but i knew that in my current state of mine, it'll quickly turn into 'fucking him upside down' and maybe even include some violence if he wasn't happy about it.

i was already standing behind him ready to unleash, but i think it was the goddess of mercy that stopped me (and saved his ass). i took another deeeep breath and went to my mother's room instead. i told her to speak to my sister about this, and even then i could hardly control my voice. i wonder what would have happened if i had spoken to him.

i don't know what she said to my sister or if my sister has passed the message down, but i consider this his final warning. the next time, this shit's gonna get real. my mother said i should control my anger. if only she knew how much i've been controlling it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home